Just another mama with an obsession with beauty products!

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Zoya Yara


When I first saw swatches of this beauty, I knew I had to have it.  Military-style, muted green is perfect this fall but add the gold glitter and I am hooked!  I've been saving this polish for too long, and I tend to do that - the bottles sitting in my untrieds bin are the polishes I most coveted, almost like I don't want to open them without a really good reason.  Well, today that reason is so I can share it with you!


Yara is from Zoya's Fall 2011 Smoke and Mirrors Collection and is described as a medium smoky olive drab with an illuminating splash of bright gold glitter.  Intrigued?  Keep reading!





Indoors, not great lighting:  



Better lighting - can you see the golden specks?  Isn't it beautiful?  I used Zoya's Armor Top Coat followed with Lippmann's Addicted To Speed top coat.  The glitter was super smooth, and wasn't a total pain to remove when it was time.


This may just be my favorite green so far this season - what do you think?

No comments: