Just another mama with an obsession with beauty products!

Monday, October 3, 2011

Deborah Lippmann - Hit Me With Your Best Shot

Described as a "glistening gun metal (shimmer)", this is my first foray into blackish polishes. I felt like this one wouldn't ever look too black, and I was right even though some of these pictures show otherwise. It's jelly-ish in finish, like most Lippmanns are, so it's not that intense and the shimmer really keeps the gunmetal gray from ever showing up as black. The shimmer, to me, comes from what looks like tiny multi-colored shimmer particles - it really does look like that sparkling finish in some car paints or, I suppose, in actual gunmetal (though I wouldn't know!)

Anyway, read on for swatches, a couple with some bad tipwear (apologies!)






Topped with Lippmann's Addicted to Speed topcoat.

No comments: