Just another mama with an obsession with beauty products!

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Zoya Harley, Zoya Dove, China Glaze Pelican Gray


I own several gray polishes, and more than any other shade I always find myself thinking I must own a dupe after I've purchased and applied a new one. So, I decided to sit down and compare three of my lighter grays to see how similar they really were. I knew Harley had shimmer, but to be honest I didn't notice it too much when I wore it alone.

Now you can see for yourself!



Top to bottom: Zoya Harley, Zoya Dove, China Glaze Pelican Gray

Below, left to right: China Glaze Pelican Gray, Zoya Dove, Zoya Harley

Below, top to bottom: Zoya Harley, Zoya Dove, China Glaze Pelican Gray


The shimmer in Harley sets it apart from the other two, and it's a little cooler in tone as well. Pelican Gray and Dove are pretty similar though - what do you think? Which one do you prefer?

No comments: