Just another mama with an obsession with beauty products!

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Rescue Beauty Lounge Recherche

Hooray for fall! I have been itching to try out all these fall colors that have been sitting in my untrieds bin for so long. Here's a pretty one from Rescue Beauty that was part of the Iconic/Ironic Collection of 2011. This collection included some awesome colors, but I feel this one may be a little under appreciated so I am here to remind you all how great it is! 



Recherche is described as a "purplish dark brown—a smoky port for when you can't face another glass of pink champagne". I definitely think the description is accurate. In some lights, it's a deep dark brown and in others, it's a smoky dark purple. See for yourself - keep reading to see how this changes in different lights!


Here is one in partial sunlight - I like this shot because you get a feel for how the color looks in different lights and angles.
Here's one with more natural light on it.  See how the warm brown comes out?


And the one from above - it looks darker, more vampy here.  It never looks black, though - it always keeps that brown or purple tint.


No comments: